All about Whale Talk Magazine
Whale Talk is a high quality, full colour, glossy magazine that is hugely popular with the local residents of and visitors to Hermanus and the Cape Whale Coast. It is an exciting, captivating and unique local magazine filled with relevant lifestyle articles, showcasing the best of Hermanus and the Cape Whale Coast and is distributed on a bi-monthly basis.
Magazine Specifications and Content:
We, at Whale Talk Publications have created a quality magazine that people want to read. The glossy A4 full colour format consists of 32-60 pages, and is printed on 150g gloss art paper. Whale Talk is overflowing with articles on informative and relevant topics and business advertisements relating to Hermanus residents and visitors.
The exciting topics include
- Feature Articles
- Local Current Affairs
- Flora and Fauna
- Food and Wine
- Fashion and Beauty
- Events and Festivals
- Cultural Articles
- Local interviews
- Home Decor
- Local history
- Real Estate
- Much more....
What are the benefits of advertising with Whale Talk?
- Whale Talk is aimed at a wide, yet discerning target audience and has a very large and diverse reader base
- When advertising with Whale Talk you will automatically be online at no additional cost. It offers you an opportunity to showcase your business throughout Hermanus and the Cape Whale Coast in a fresh and exciting
- Whale Talk gives you good brand exposure.
- Whale Talk creates relevant top of mind awareness.
- Whale Talk creates the perfect platform for you to communicate with a large local audience.
- Our advertisers have received an overwhelmingly positive response from advertising with Whale Talk which has resulted in increased revenue for their businesses.
8 000 - 10 000 Whale Talk magazines are distributed FREE throughout the Hermanus and the Cape Whale Coast at carefully selected distribution points which include
- Pick 'n Pay / Eastcliff Spar and Checkers
- Hotels, guesthouses and B&B's including The Arabella Western Cape Hotel & Spa and the Marine Hotel
- Restaurants and coffee shops
- Business and medical reception areas
- Retirment villages and education centres
- Tourism offices: Hermanus, Kleinmond, Stanford and Gansbaai
Please feel free to contact Leigh Bouwer at 072 779 2454 or Nicki Bright 072 143 4930 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. We look forward to showcasing your business in Whale Talk.
When we created Whale Talk Magazine, we had a vision of creating a superb quality publication, filled with interesting and relevant lifestyle articles, showcasing the very best of the Hermanus and Overstrand area - in essence - a celebration of our town and its people.
Now, nine years later we are proud to say we have lived up to our goal of creating an informative publication filled with fascinating content that is an asset to our town and its people and we are also proud to say that we are the longest standing local magazine in Hermanus.
The response to our publication has been nothing short of phenomenal, with floods of emails and telephone calls being received when every edition hits the shelves. We are delighted to say that our advertisers receive a fabulous response from appearing in our publication which is wonderful and is due to the fact that the magazine is such a quality publication, printed in full colour on 150g gloss paper (which increases the longevity of an advert as the magazine is not discarded, but kept and referred to again and again), it is filled with excellent articles and graphics (Whale Talk is not a book of adverts but has lots of interesting things that you can sit down and read) and the volume of magazines printed make sure that our publication is seen everywhere (10 000 magazines that are printed bi-monthly and spread throughout Hermanus and surrounding areas to carefully selected distribution points)
We have a website which receives many hits a day and can be seen at www.whaletalk.co.za and all our advertisers appear there free of charge.
"We do hope that you choose to advertise with us and if you have any questions or would like us to visit you in person, please contact us!"